SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
deanna1949

WANTED: Maggie, you're too much!!

deanna1949
18 years ago

My swap package arrived today!!!

When I got home from school, I found this package waiting by my door. When I saw the Florida citrus label, I panicked because it's about 5 degrees here this afternoon, but when I saw that it was from New York, I breathed a little easier.

I don't know how you-all can wait to take all those pictures! I paced myself, but I was so excited. Especially when I opened the box and found all these beautiful colors jumping out at me.

Maggie sent the most delightful things. I just kept saying, "Oh, that's perfect! Oh, this is perfect!" I couldn't have picked out a better package myself. She really did her homework and discovered that red is my favorite color. Without further ado, here are the delightful things I found.

looky, looky

darling jam/jelly jar and Le Creuset ramekins

>frrrozen hot chocolate from Serendipity in NY

all

all

all

bowl, spatula, ramekins

bowl & spatulas

bowl & spatulas

that darling jar

the other side

( I see that all these links go to the same web page, so I could have saved myself a little time. This is the first time I've tried to put links in a message.)

Maggie sent the best note telling about herself and her family, and then she described her choices. I had not heard of Serendipity Frrrozen Chocolate, but it's such a perfect idea. I've only been to NYC a couple of times, and that spot was not on our itinerary. Can't wait to try it, but I may not share!

The heart-shaped mixing bowl and spatulas will be such fun to use. Luckily, Maggie had put in her description what was in the package, because in my excitement, I overlooked the sparkly red LeCreuset spatula that had settled to the bottom of the box. It is good to 800 degrees! So perfect for my kitchen.

I LOVE the ramekins. I saw the red ones when I was shopping for my swap partner, and I thought, "Gosh, I'd like to have those. No, I've spent enough." Glad I waited!

Maggie learned that I'm interested in the jam/jelly cookbook Mes Confitures, and she found this precious jar. I make grape jelly and want to broaden my horizons. The little jar is so Me!

And if that wasn't enough, she included a bonus box of scrumptious truffles, which I have been nibbling on while putting this message together.

Maggie, thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the effort you put into gathering this ideal package together. I know that I will enjoy these things for a long, long time (although the truffles may soon be gone!)

Comments (31)