Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Swap Mailing Date Reminder

Posted by ann_t (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 7, 13 at 19:02

Targeted mailing date is on or before February 14th, 2013.

So far five swap boxes have been received.

Bumblebeez from Coconut
Jessica from Silvia
John from Jessica
Karen from Sue
Annie from Karen

Still to receive:

Coconut
Nancy
Mabeldingeldine
Agmss
Sue
Eileen
Cathy
GWlolo
Ann
Katie
Silvia

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Swap Mailing Date Reminder

Mine was mailed a week ago. Last Thursday, actually. I sure hope the recipient gets it soon!

Annie

o

Annie, I have been concerned too. I over a week ago. Perhaps the PO is preparing for the new No Saturday delivery schedule.

o

I just sent mine off this morning, in time for the Blizzard of the Century. I hope it doesn't slow delivery down too much!

o

Mine's sent!

o

Mine will leave here tomorrow.

Eileen

o

I mailed mine today, whew!

o

Mine's ready to go, but I didn't make it to the PO in time to mail. Mondays...sighhhh.....

o

Mine has been mailed. I was waiting to receive something that I had ordered in early Jan.. weeks back. I just got it and sent it all off today! Hope she loves it!

o

USPS tracking tells me mine will arrive today to my swap-ee.

Eileen

o

Mine will be leaving tomorrow.

o

Mine got out just under the wire.... Happy trading guys
!

o

Mine too Agmss. I mailed mine off today. It will take anywhere from 5 to 10 business days. Depending on US Customs.

~Ann

o

I am glad I am not the only procrastinator... The little gallery of local artists that I intended to use is closed until May. Rural living! I also realized only a few days ago that my partner lives in the area where I lived two years ago. Neighbors!

o

I am sorta worried that my Swap partner seems to have not received her package yet. Anyone else still in transit?

o

GWlolo, mine was mailed a week ago yesterday and still hasn't arrived either. But mine has to go through US Customs and that sometimes slows things down. The tracking number shows that the package is still in transit.

Hopefully it will arrive today or tomorrow.

~Ann

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here