SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pkramer60

WANTED: StacyS: I am going to throw me a party!

pkramer60
18 years ago

My boxes are here and in great shape. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Yes, not 1, but 2 boxes from Stacy and I love my party items.

First, Stacy did a wonderful job of wrapping everything up so that nothing would break and then she wrapped them very pretty too. You will notice that when I first opened the boxes, the card that was enclosed was marked for me to read last. I was sure I knew who sent it but still she had me guessing. And to prove that I waited, there is a photo of everything unwrapped but the card.

You did a great job. In the boxes were a beautiful cheese board made of black slate, four cheese knives/speaders, along with some great dipping oil with balsamic and herbs. To serve the bread and oil, a ceramic leaf shaped dish for the bread and a smaller leaf for the oil. All this can be served with Stacy's favorite Pinot Grigio. And in case the bottle is not fully consumed, a hand carved stopper in African zebrawood. Stacy wrote that this is from a local craftman too.

Plus she sent a gift that I have already started, the book "Chicken Soup for the Cat Lovers Soul". I adore the Chicken Soup books, they always make me smile, laugh and shed a few tears.

Now for the photos...I tried to post the pics in the text, but I am doing something wrong, so here is a link to my swap album at Photobuckt. The first 6 are from Stacy....

Thanks again. You made me smile today.

Here is a link that might be useful: Party time!

Comments (27)