SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
teresa_nc7

WANTED: Lots of goodies from Jayne!

teresa_nc7
18 years ago

When I got into the office this morning, there was a nice big Priority box from Minneapolis MN sitting on my desk! What a wonderful surprise on Valentine's Day - chocolate, more chocolate, and lots of goodies from Jayne/kent!

Everything was well protected and cushioned for the journey. And get this, Jayne colored coded the wrappings so I would know which grouping belonged together! ha!

{{gwi:1460419}}

Here from Trader Joe's is Two Buck Chuck Merlot, orange muscat champagne vinegar, lemon balsamic vineger, red pepper spread, and the forum favorite, chile lemon pistashios.

{{gwi:1460422}}

Next is the chocolate group: two kinds of Droste Pastilles, and six exotic chocolate bars from Vosges, the likes of which I have never seen - Black Pearl (sesame seeds, wasabi), Oaxaca (pasilla chillies), Creole (espresso, chicory), Naga (curry powder, coconut), Gianduja (hazelnuts, almonds, praline), and Woolloomooloo (macadamia nuts, coconut, hemp seed).

{{gwi:1460425}}

And the third group, special oils and a new bread book: Blood Orange oil, EVOO (hand picked, first press, from California) and Elizabeth David's English Bread and Yeast Cookery. Jayne did some sleuthing to find out I have wanted this book for a long, long, time!

{{gwi:1460427}}

Click the thumbnails to see a larger image.

What a wonderful selection she picked out for me - things I probably wouldn't have bought for myself. Thank you so much, Jayne! You made my day!

Teresa

Comments (29)