SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gardengrl_gw

WANTED: Thank you Doucanoe (aka: Linda)!

gardengrl
18 years ago

I got my swap package yesterday and it was from Doucanoe (Linda) in Minnesota!!! Everything in it arrived in perfect condition, and she sent all Minnesota themed goodies. Here's what she sent me:

A set of stationary cards painted by local artists from Minnesota. Very pretty! I can't wait to use them!

A small craftsman, decorative basket (handmade). Very nice!

A 1 lb bag of Minnesota Wild Rice, which I can't WAIT to try in a pot of soup or made into some pilaf.

A bottle of elderberry syrup! Break out the pancakes! I've never had elderberry ANYTHING, so this will be new for me.

A jar of pepper jelly, which will promptly be put to use either as a dip or on a bagel. :-)

A container of corbread mix with a cast iron cornbread biscuit maker!!! It's one of those cast iron pans that makes biscuits look like little ears of corn. Too cute, thank you!

And finally, a packet of Annie's Garden Dip Mix...not our Annie, but another Annie. I thought that was a cute coincidence.

Thank you so much Linda! It was really nice to meet someone on the CF, and I was blessed to have Linda as my "swap buddy." This has been so much fun and I can't wait to try out some of these goodies. I will post pictures either later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Again, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Comments (32)