SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
goldgirl_gw

I Can Cook Anything Thanks to Andi2006!

goldgirl
17 years ago

I think I'm gonna pass out from excitement. I received a surcie a few hours ago. Then the doorbell rang and there was a big box on my step. It was from Andi2006!

Here's what I found:

{{gwi:1460316}}

And inside were three beautifully wrapped boxes and two glossy home design magazines. I love magazines!

{{gwi:1460317}}

Andi didn't pick just one cooking method, she picked 'em all with Bittman's book! Andi, you don't know how many times I've actually thought about buying this because I thought it would be perfect for me. But as strange as it sounds, I'm not very good at buying things for myself. You couldn't have chosen better.

{{gwi:1460318}}

Knowing from her research that DH and I love tapas, Andi found these beautiful plates that are perfect in our kitchen. She even knew that I don't care for olives, except in motif ;) These plates are heavy, too - I know they'll last forever.

{{gwi:1460319}}

And here's a treat that I'd never seen - Spanish Pisto, lots of veggies with a hint of cumin, which she knows I enjoy. We loves dips of all kinds, so this is sure to be a hit. I think the packaging is lovely too.

{{gwi:1460320}}

And here's the whole enchilada!

{{gwi:1460321}}

Andi, you did a fabulous job picking items that I love. And the wrapping - and note on color-coordinated stationary - were fab!

Thank you so much!

Sue

Comments (26)