SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stacy3_gw

WANTED: Jessica is a cheaterpants...my box arrived!

stacy3
18 years ago

I'm sure some of you have had to endure the hilarious Junie B series...

Well my package arrived today from Jessica what wonderful items! I can see why you enjoy sleuthing for others, Jessy  you do an amazing job of it.

As I had a major lapse in posting for a couple months  right around the beginning of the swap, IÂm afraid I made her job difficult  and she had to go pretty far back in posts to do her investigating! {{gwi:1460284}} are the packages that came outÂ(the top came off of one of them and dripped around inside a little  ironically, it was the one in the {{gwi:1460286}}!!! You can see the sopping wet bottom)

Package number one  yes  the first piece of evidence of Jessy being a cheaterpants. She sent me a set of ramekins (8!) (which I needed and noted that my 4 are all different sizesÂ) but somehow {{gwi:1460287}} inside each one of them was a PenzeyÂs spice container! Even on my travels I have not come upon a PenzeyÂs store and it is yet another of those things like Surfas, Whole Foods and Even Trader JoeÂs that I am insanely jealous of people having in their backyardsÂI have Poultry Seasoning, Lamb Seasoning, Chip and Dip seasoning, Mulling Spices, Baking Spice (this has cardamom in it  and I am addicted to chai!), Greek seasoning, Pasta sprinkle, and Chicago Steak Seasoning!!!!!!! {{gwi:1460289}} I want to use them all tonight! What shall I make?

Package number two. A gorgeous {{gwi:1460292}} Jessica copied my photo of my heart shaped cake and said "do it again! Do it again!" This is pink tinted and will match my china should I ever get the nerve to actually use it  lol.

Package number three. There were actually 3 jars inside the frog bagÂthe one that the top came off was a jar of candy crisp pickles from SurfasÂwhat I have licked off my fingers is excellentÂï I think she included these just so IÂd have to admit to all of you again that I actually like to drizzle pickle juice on my potato chipsÂ

Also inside here was a jar of {{gwi:1460295}} Will had these from a friend of ours a few months ago and has been asking for more. Now I seriously donÂt remember posting how much Will loves these things  on top of being a cheaterpants, Jessica is also psychic (no I didnÂt say psycho  PSYCHIC) He was so excited  we had to open them right away and they didnÂt make it into the group photoÂI also have directions on how to make them and have no excuse to not do them myselfÂ

The third jar is {{gwi:1460298}} (you can actually see SammyÂs nose trying to get close to that leaky pickle juice  lol)  I actually forgot about that recipe and that it needed these! I think I will make it this weekend (AlexaÂs Cauliflower Bistecche with pancetta and caper berries) I asked about these last September and our own supersleuth discovered it and sent me some! YEA! Because I sure didnÂt find any around hereÂ

The fourth package.

Jessica noted that I love wild rice and sent me a package of her favorite from Trader JoeÂs. Along with the rice were two Messermeister veggie peelers  since I had mentioned that I thought I threw mine away with some peelsÂThey were part of package number four becaaaauuuuussseÂummmmmmÂ.oh yeah, I might have to peel every grain of rice??? Yeah thatÂs what she saidÂ(cheaterpants) These look soooo much better than the one I bought at WalMart several months ago hoping my other would turn upÂit didn't.

{{gwi:1460301}} is the whole stash  all FOUR items!

Jessica, I apologize for being a difficult partner. I sincerely thank you for all of my wonderful swap items and feel honored to add you to my list of swap partners-I think that is the best part of the swaps  forming a bond with someone beyond just postsÂ

Stacy (whoÂs off to figure out which spice to use tonight  Hey, itÂs a backwards way to go about what weÂre having for dinner, but oh well  itÂll be fun! Maybe weÂll have chips and dip!)

Comments (34)