SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
riverrat1

Deb (momto4kids) I think I love you!! My swap box is here!

riverrat1
18 years ago

Yesterday morning I was preparing for a road trip to New Orleans when my DH arrived home with my swap box! He picked it up at the post office and surprised me! I was so excited with who my swap partner was that he had to run and get the camera before I started ripping into the beautifully wrapped packages. DH knows the drill ;-)! My swap buddy is Deb (momto4kids)! I am so so excited! This grand and generous lady spent an enormous amount of time searching for infoshe had to go very deep to find some of the things I had posted about! And did I say how smart Deb is. She has 4 grouping of items! Not to mention the creative way she made the labels of the groupings and the letter she wrote me! Wow, such attention to details! {{gwi:1460255}}

First grouping out of the box was the Pink Flamingo Group. Heh heh heh, Deb, I know you dug deep on this one. I collect pink flamingos much to my dismay! It is an out of control collection that friends and family are insistent on me having! Thank you Deb for all these paper goodies. My family will get a kick out of this when I use them for Easter.

{{gwi:1460257}}

On to the Cookbook Group. I collect cookbooks and this is one that IÂve very much enjoyed reading. While my DH drove to New Orleans yesterday I was able to leisurely thumb through this beautiful cookbook. I have my eye on a few recipes I want to try out soon. {{gwi:1460270}}

The Silicon Grope is fabulous! The Pinch Bowls are perfect for how I like to cook. I prepare all my measured ingredients ahead of time. Nice for that meatloaf I like so much that has small measured ingredients. IÂve never seen the "Orca" before. ItÂs a brush that you Âfill up with liquid and baste whatever you are basting. So cool! I can never have enough of the handle holders. I cook with Calphalon and the handles do get hot. One of my old spatulas got sticky so I threw it out last monthÂIÂve never replaced it! Thank you Deb for reading my mind! When I barbeque I always seem to need more basting brushes. IÂm set now for a long long time. Can you believe I have a Silpat!! Whoo hoo! No more sticking cookies!

{{gwi:1460271}}

OMG! Look at what Debbi got me! I remember thinking when we had the microplane discussion how I would love to have the larger graters with the knuckle protector. Deb, you have saved my fingernails and knuckles. I want to look for a recipe that I will be able to use all my new stuff at one time. {{gwi:1460272}}

This is a fabulous package of generosity! I love everything you sent me. I've noticed since I've started doing the CF swaps that the letters and cards are always my favorite part of the package. I'm not dissapointed this time either! Thank you for the warm sweet letter. I feel so lucky to be part of this wonderful forum. I've met so many dear people and you have always been one of them. Thank you!

Comments (32)