SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kent4489

Wow! The perfect gifts from Ann arrives!

kent4489
18 years ago

This was a day I needed this...spent the morning at Immediate Care...yuk, viral respiratory infection...must be going around. I was home and just resting when the doorbell rang... woo hoo... guy in the brown shorts at my door! Hmmm... just the little pick up I needed!

It was exciting just seeing that the package was from Victoria, BC (sent from a mailing center, but I knew it had to be from Ann!)

I have no excuse to ever order carry out pizza again! Ann sent some great pizza items! (We had a pizza discussion a few weeks ago when she called to give some personal assistance with her Italian bread recipe, which can be used for pizza/foccacia dough.) Even the note card was perfect, featuring a picture of Ann's own foccacia (gives me something to aspire to!).

Now to the goodies! A pizza peel...oh, boy...this just looks fun! Two perforated pizza pans! Love them...I almost bought one yesterday, so glad I didn't. A bench knife. Great! A heavy duty Kitchen Aid Pizza Cutter...this looks like it will zip right through the crust. Next, is a wonderful pizza cookbook, Pizza California Style. I'll enjoy this a lot...can't wait to try something from it. Finally, an Instant Read Thermometer...I need this, I really need this. Isn't this a great gift package?

{{gwi:1460219}}

Ann, thank you so much for a wonderful swap package. I really love everything!

Jayne

Comments (37)