SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
doucanoe

wanted: woo hoo! i got two boxes!!!

doucanoe
17 years ago

From Michelle (msafirstein), and they are both wonderful!

Last night two boxes were on my doorstep when I got home. it was funny, because I opened the first one and there was a note from Michelle that it was one of two boxes. Inside was a tortilla press and a vintage apron from Michelles collection! I have been meaning to try my hand at homemade tortillas, so this will give me the motivation to do so!

I went to open the second box, but it was not from Michelle....it was from another CF member (I'll post that separately). What a quinkydink, huh? Anyway, this morning the second box from Michelle came and it was just as impressive as the first. A really pretty vintage beverage set, tall pitcher and four glasses! She said they are from the 50's, thay are so fun! And the funkiest little serving dish that looks like a bunch of asparagus! I love it!

Here is a photo of the entire package, Michelle wrapped them all separately so it took me a bit to get to it all! LOL

{{gwi:1460145}}

Thanks, Michelle, from the bottom of my heart! Everything is so fun I can't wait to use it all!

Linda

Comments (27)