SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wizardnm

WANTED: The Extra $250.00 was worth it!!!

wizardnm
18 years ago

Thank you Granjan! ....and I'm worth it! ( that L`Oreal ad has always done a lot for my ego)

The precious package has arrived thanks to my friendly US Mail person. I'm so sorry about the ticket though. But don't worry I really don't feel guilty, it's the entire forum, all these crazy, fun, wonderful, lovable 'foodies' that are to blame. I have the addiction.......

Now onto the package, no camera so I just have to explain....

Janet's theme was, all about her area and about her restaurant. Janet, I'll be there for breakfast, if I ever get close.

The first thing I opened was a wonderful not about the restaurant. Then I opened a package with a HOMEMADE C-A-F-E T-shirt and apron. Can't wait to wear the apron this weekend when we have company coming for dinner.

Then I looked into the box and see all the cute little lemons rolling around. They are unlike any lemons I have ever seen, so I don't know what to call them. But, I can assure you, I am already trying to decide on what to make with them. Their aroma is wonderful.

Syrah.... Oh, how I look forward to really opening this. A bottle of "full bodied, dry" Syrah from Rosenblum Cellars, a local winery..YEAH!

Janet also must have found out I love local cookbooks. She sent "Everybody's San Francisco Cookbook", this will be fun to read as I read cookbooks like novels.

Janet, I'm really, really pleased and love everything!

Thank you sooooo much! And please remember the CF is worth it!

Nancy

Comments (20)