SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chase_gw

WANTED: WooHoo!!! A wonderful parcel from Riverrat!

chase_gw
18 years ago

I am so excited to have recieved a parcel all the way from the great State of Louisianna and even more excited that it is from Karen!

Karen what a special parcel and your note was the most special part. First I have to tell you Karen did a gorgeous job wrapping the treats. She used a very nice brown craft paper and each component was tied with a blue, brown, cream or combos there of, ribbon. The lady has a flair!

Now for the details. Karen really knows me, friends I have had for years would not have been able to do a better job. First there is a gorgeous Emile Henry casserole dish......perfect for Lasagna!!! Now where would she get that idea! Not only that but I cracked my Emile Henry sometime ago and had not replaced it. I recall posting about that a long while ago, amazing!

Also a lovely Italian cookbook, which I haven't had enough time to really look through but need to take to the tub tonight!

A lasgana lifter...never even knew there was such a thing but now I have one.

Four gorgeous green linen napkins that perfectly match the good dishes I have up north. I have been trying to match napkins to these dishes for months !

Oh and last but not least, an apron Karen must have just thrown in for good measure becasue it isn't at all like me. It says " I support the 4 basic food groups... Cabernet, Chardonnay, Merlot, Champagne" LOL!!!

Karen I love it all , so personal and so generous. Thanks so very much, so very, very much.

Sharon

PS: Karen if you have pics please post. I did take pics but I can't find the damn wires to upload to the PC. Our den is being redone and everything is everywhere.

Comments (23)

Sponsored
Thomas Custom Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars33 Reviews
Northern Virginia Authority in Custom Home Design, Build & Remodeling