Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Pics of my Great Package from Karen.

Posted by chase (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 22, 06 at 10:54

Well I located the wire and opened an account with Smugmug now to see if it works!

First here is a picture of everything wrapped. In my excitement I unwrapped the dish before taking the pic.

Here is a picture of the contents of my wonderful Parcel.

Don't know how well you'll be able to tell in the pics but the napkins are perfect...PERFECT....with my good cottage dishes!

Thanks so much Karen I can't tell you how much I appreciate your thoughtfulness, I love it all!

Sharon

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Pics of my Great Package from Karen.

Great pics!! Nice and clear. Enjoy your gifts.

o

Just beautiful. . . . Love the lasagna lifter.

Explain about the "good" cottage dishes. :)

o

Whoa those cottage dishes are beautiful, and the napkins are a perfect match indeed!

o

Wow that looks wonderful! nice package!

And those "cottage dishes" look mighty fine too.
janet

o

How perfect! Wow! Very nice package.

o

A stunning package, and everything was wrapped so classy. I think I need to work on presentation for my package. LOL

o

Wow, the wrapping in and of itself is a treat! Those napkins are perfect for your dishes, Sharon! I like the food groups item...is that napkins or a towel? The cookbook looks right up your alley, too! Great job, Karen!
Linda

o

What a perfect box for you, Sharon, and I really like your "good cottage dishes", those napkins do seem to go perfectly.

Now, back to work on that lasagna?

Annie

o

I also love your cottage dishes. Thanks for posting pictures, and for making it a new thread so I knew to check it out. What a great package. Now i understand the Lasagna lifter, when I googled it I only found a $60 one that did not clear it up at all.

-Robin

o

Cool stuff! You are right perfect match and I love your dish too!

o

I like everything..from the packaging to the contents:)
I know I shouldn' be posting..I am not part of the swap..But the urge is there to tell you all you have fun and I love watching:)

o

What a lovely package from the wrapping all the way to the selected items. My mouth is watering just thinking about that is going to come out of that Trattoria cookbook.

Enjoy.

Karen

o

A really lovely package. Great wrapping AND gifts.

o

Lovely presentation and great items. Lucky you! Enjoy!

AM

o

Great packaging! I love the looks of the Trattoria cookbook and the colour of the napkins! What a great swap!

Catherine

o

HEY! Isn't that the book I gave Karen in the last swap?

(no, just kidding) A classy package from one classy lady to another.

o

Love the color of your dishes Sharon --better not let granjan see them tho ! Napkins will certainly look good with them.

o

That girl does have flair - I love the packaging. I am completely challenged in that area.

I was hoping to see a picture of EH casserole. Everything is so elegant.

o

I love this package! Love the color of those napkins! A very happy color!

o

It's been hit or miss for me on the forum lately. I'm sorry I'm just getting to this. Sharon, I'm so glad you liked your package.

Your cottage dishes are lovely!!

o

I'm glad you found the wire. Your package sounded perfect in your first post with description and the pictures certainly prove it. You couldn't have more perfect napkins for your dishes. I love those colors too. The book looks like a fun one.

Karen, everything is lovely.

Lee

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here