SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sheshebop

WANTED: Ann T. really needs a salute right now

sheshebop
16 years ago

What she does for this forum in phenomenal. Her cookbooks, her help, her gorgeous photo postcards, her support... are generous and kind, but what she does for these swaps is amazing. Fifteen swaps! There have been 15 swaps? Wow!

It is very hard work to arrange them. It's a very time consuming job, trying to make sure that nobody gets the same partner as before, and trying to arrange swappers to get partners from different geographical areas.

She does all this because she is Ann T: an amazingly talented woman who does not deserve any carp from anyone over this "unpaid position."

So, I suggest all of us who appreciate her and the amazing swap job she does lift a glass and give her a salute wherever you are. I for one appreciate everything she does for us, and all the work that she puts into these swaps. I know we often tell her after a swap is over how much we appreciate her, but I really think right now she could use a huge boost from all of us. So, let's salute her right here and now with whatever you are drinking at the moment.

I salute you, Ann, with a glass of ice cold water!

Sherry

Comments (51)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!