SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mustangs81

Jackpot!!

mustangs81
11 years ago

I found a box late last night; thought it was my daily delivery from Amazon but at closer look, Amazon doesn't put "Go Mustangs!" on my boxes. Hummm, maybe it went to a neighbor who redelivered it to the Home of the Mustangs.

Closer look and it wasn't from Amazon, it was from GWlol!

You would have to see it to appreciate the amazing wrapping job Lalitha did, the colors were like swatches from my dining room decorating project. She even wrapped the sheets of foam packing material. I thought it must be RiverRat's work.

These are the "outer gifts". All softball related cookie cutters and a Mustang cookie cutter. Perfect as we are having a "between games" picnic this weekend and I'm charged with bringing finger food dessert.

And to further warm my heart, cooking tools and a cookbook for my cooking projects with Lily with revolting recipes like Mosquitoes' Toes that Beau will love! Mira, Lalitha's 8 year old, helped with the cookbook.

Then on to the "inner gifts". Again, even the packing material was beautifully wrapped.

The "inner gifts" were amazing too; they include a selection of California products.
A ceramic olive dish, perfect, as I always serve olives to guests.
Olives with Orange & Fennel. I had to resist opening this jar, I'll use these to impress guests.
Raspberry & Violet Preserves. I did open this jar, it was fantastic on my English Muffin.
Bacon Toffee, enough said!

It was a good thing that I had plenty of help unwrapping all the gifts.

Yes, Brownie, thank you for your help.

Lalitha really did her homework. Great job, I thank you for your thoughtfulness AND your packing skills.

Comments (13)