SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
phyllis_philodendron

wanted: contents of am's swap box: revealed

I'm finally getting around to posting. We've been crazy, under the weather, snowbound and lots of other things around here. No school today so we have to get creative! :D

I was so happy to see AM's box! At first I thought it was a long-lost electric blanket that my inlaw's ordered for me that will never arrive, it seems. After seeing AM's box on the porch, I realized I no longer even wanted that d*mned blanket! So maybe in the next swap if I get someone from Alaska, for instance, they might get a blanket in the mail! LOL

I opened AM's box (Theme- "Sweet and Natural" :D) to find a lovely dinosaur placemat for David. Along with a TON of wonderful baby clothes - thank you so much! THey are adorable. {{gwi:1459827}} I have received many wonderful hand-me-downs and they are always the best. I love the idea of passing them around until they just can't hold up anymore. :D By that time they've been worn with love by so many kids! :)

Other treats {{gwi:1459829}} included Mother's Milk Tea (which sounds good right about now), some herbal Rescue Remedy for fussy babies (and adults! also sounds good right now), some THai Lime and Chili peanuts from Trader Joe's (my very first TJ's product! LOL) and some Hawaiian Black Sea Salt, also from TJ's, that looks cooler than all get out.{{gwi:1459831}} I love the shell picture on the front of the package! The baking cups are just darling and have little red hearts all over them. {{gwi:1459834}}

I almost forgot: {{gwi:1459835}} a lovely cookbook with dessert recipes that are white flour, egg and dairy free! The photographs are wonderful and I only hope the things I make live up to them. LOL I'm already thinking of a few recipes to make for my book club that I'm hosting next month! And last but not least was a lovely plate with roses on it, perfect for serving little treats on. All were wrapped up in some awesome heavy paper that has recipes printed on it! How cool is that?

Thanks, AM for sending a wonderful package! It brightened an otherwise yucky day!

(sorry for all the overly huge pictures - but at least none of you will need your glasses!! :D )

Comments (33)