SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
thibeaultstable

WANTED: Swap #18 - 2013 Swap Details

ann_t
11 years ago

So far we have about nine for sure and three possible participants for a swap.

Deadline for signing up for the swap is Monday January 7th, 2013. I'm off work Monday so I'll get the names matched up and the emails out with your partner's name.

The Swap is a maxium "Three Item Swap" with a "Winter" theme. Lots of ways you can interpret this theme, including tying it in to Valentine's Day.

Your swap box should contain ONE to THREE items and should be Cooking related.

If you are new to swapping, check out some of the previous swap threads.

Shelley's Gift to Cathy

James Gift to Nancy

My gift to Karen

Gina's Gift from Diana55

Also, please email me with your full name, mailing address and phone number.

My Email Address is thibeault (AT) shaw (DOT) ca

Same basic rules as in the past (17) Swaps.

New members are welcome to join in the fun as long as they have been active on the Cooking forum for at least two months AND have posted at least 15 times since November 1st, 2011. The reason for this rule is that most members prefer to send and receive from people that they have come to know. If you don't qualify for this swap, please continue to post so that you can play in the next Swap.

You must commit to spending a minimum of $30.00 on your swap box. This is the minimum. There is no maximum.

The cost of Shipping is EXTRA.

Try and mail your gift box on or before the "Mailing Date" - February 14th, 2013.

Most of our participants live in the US. Usually there are one or two from Canada and occasionally from other countries. Please email me if you have a problem shipping outside of your own country. Unless I hear otherwise I will assume that no one has a problem.

Once the packages have started to arrive please try and participate on some of the follow-up threads.

and

Remember this is a secret swap. You won't know who you are receiving from until your swap box arrives. NO CHEATING!!!!!!!!

This post was edited by ann_t on Fri, Jan 4, 13 at 21:42

Comments (39)