SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
claire_de_luna

Have you ever bought something over the internet...

claire_de_luna
14 years ago

and have it go on the sale the next day? Well I have. Usually, when I've called, the sale price is given to me; it's not ever been a problem. I'm dealing with a case of 15 percent off, which went on sale the next day after my order; this is not something I would consider a big deal. After trying to call the company (and not have my calls taken or returned), I started to wonder about them. Once I ''suggested'' I would be making a complaint to the BBB if I didn't hear from them by next day, I received a phone call within minutes. Of course, they can't possibly give me the sale price as ''they are a small family company''. They claim they sent me confirmation of my order and have a note my phone call was returned. Wouldn't that include having spoken to me, or receiving an e-mail? Fine. It's their choice to do business in any way they want. I will be returning my item, and made my BBB complaint immediately. All for $8.34. No, I haven't even received my order yet, nor did I ever get e-mail confirmation of it. Oh Yeah, I did get hung up on however!

Considering the economy, I didn't actually expect to run into such carpy customer service! Guess what? Apparently some companies don't think they need to value their customers.

I hope none of you are dealing with issues like mine. Beware the Small Family Company who doesn't feel a need to confirm orders, return phone calls, or think that a customer might want to come back and do business with them in the future! I am mad at myself for choosing the wrong people to deal with. Normally I don't have trouble shopping this way, but this time...oh boy! I promised them I would tell 25 people about them. Is anyone else going through menopause and wear moisture wicking sleepwear? I thought I would try something new and wish I hadn't. ''DriNights'' anyone?

Comments (23)