SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chase_gw

Old Home Week

chase_gw
11 years ago

I haven't been over to conversations for quite a while and was very moved by the posts I read in Lars and Stacy's threads. Where has the time gone?

I was so privileged to have so many on this forum touch me in many ways over the years. We really were quite the "family" .

If anyone is interested I thought a "catch up" thread may be fun. Would LOVE to hear from voices of times gone by as well as those who have come aboard more recently.

Two years ago Clive and I sold our home in Oakville, a place many of you have visited, and moved "temporarily" to the cottage..we are still here! Clive built a huge garage and finally has the work space he always wanted. I have set up a rug hooking "studio" that gives me a place to create my own mess and leave it there!!! We travel quite a bit so for now this is working out well but a city "pied a terre" is still the plan.

Meredith has finished university, traveled the South Pacific for 18 months, got a post graduate degree and is working in PR in Toronto.. off the payroll and doing very well. She has a very serious BF..I think this is the one so expect to hear some news in that direction soon.

Chris and Amity are doing very well. Bought a new home and are serious nesters!!! Just waiting on them doing their "duty" but I think that may not be in their plans..ungrateful bunch! So it may all be up to Meredith! LOL

Doug and Sara are doing well enough. Doug has a new lady love he seems quite taken with so that's good. Sara worries me. She has serious physical disabilities as a result of her stroke and teenagers are less than kind so she has very few fiends. She goes off to university in a year so I'm hoping she will find some independence away form her overly protective Dad!

Well that's more info than anyone probably wanted to hear but I would love to hear how life goes for all of you.

Sharon

Comments (5)