SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lori316_gw

Thank you

lori316
12 years ago

Today is the fourth anniversary of Bob's death and I just wanted to come here and say another thank you. As I look back on the last four years, this group and its support will make me forever grateful for how you helped me through the most difficult days of my life.

It's quite a blur. I barely remember shopping for the kids, making dinner for 15 people on Christmas Eve, the wake, the funeral. But I will never forget the concern and outpouring of love you showed.

I never thought I'd be happy again, much less THIS happy. I am in love with a wonderful man that I am proud to call my husband. We share a house I love with six kids I also love. Bob's kids and siblings are still a big part of my life and we will be celebrating the holidays with them and my new family.

I am back at church every Sunday and I thank God daily for bringing me to the support group where I met my husband.

Life is good. Life is amazing. I am blessed.

I do still miss Bob and still want to pick up the phone and call him to tell him some news I heard or talk politics with him. Honestly I don't want that to change.

So thank you for reading...now and back then. Thank you for listening. Thank you for talking. Thank you for being there for me, even if you live hundreds of miles from me.

Hugs and kisses!

Comments (18)