SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pkguy

Merry Christmas and hi all

pkguy
12 years ago

Just popped in to say hi and Merry Christmas to everyone since I hadn't been on here in ages. Matter of fact last week I was thinking of this place and for the life of me could not remember what the name of this website was seriously. I racked my brains, was it yahoo groups,, no, etc. etc. When I saw Bobby posting on another site I had to email him for the answer LOL

I've not been up to much. More or less coasting along up and down dealing with mom and her Altzheimers. Fortunately though my sister in law in Newfoundland was looking to move last summer and thought here might be a good place. She already knew mom and so has moved into her house with her taking a huge weight off my sister and my shoulders. They get along famously and so it's put off for now the having to find a place for mom to go. Moms still uber healthy and active but just terribly forgetful but she had a couple of cooking incidents which frightened me. (wrapping her food in foil and putting it in the microwave... hence fire in the oven only,, whew).

I haven't been doing much of any cooking , just sort of eat as I go. Can't remember when the last time was I baked any bread either. Oh I did make some creampuffs for T-giving but that's about the extent of things LOL

Comments (10)