SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
riverrat1

My Wonder Weiner! Introducing Penny!

riverrat1
13 years ago

I will try my best to make a loooong story short. A friend of mine found this fur baby on a local website and she was without a home...her people were moving and could not take her with them. Unbelievable! She is perfect...2 years old and in perfect health with an incredible personality! She is a better retriver...beter than my Granddog the Lab! Her favorite thing is a squeeky toy that we throw and she retrives so she can run and play more and more and more. She also loves to eat those big fat centipededs outside! Gross...but I'm getting used to it :-). She is completly potty trained and loves to sun in the window.

She is scared of the night time...we are working on that. I believe she was a crate trained dog and is not sure about her freedom here in our home. She has acres and acres to run but she stays very close to us.

She is a Miniature Dachshund and reminds me so much of Annie and Gina's dogs! She is so sweet with us and the Grandbabies and has a great disposition. We love her beyond all means.

My Mothers nickname was Penny and that is her given name since the day she was born. Tell me this is not meant to be. We are so excited with her and that she is with us! I'm in love again!!!!

Annie and Gina, when I saw her for the first time she was wrapped in Birthday ribbons and bows. When I finally got all of the ribbons off of her I thought about both of you! You are/were so lucky to have such a wonderful dog in your life. I love my Wonder Weiner! LOL!

Comments (21)