SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lindac_gw

Bi Polar puppy...

lindac
13 years ago

Last night she was just wild....I couldn't calm her down, I went out to eat and she didn't eat before that, so she was eating at 8:30 when I came home and let her out of her kennel.

And she was bouncing off the walls, running like mad, biting at my pant leg, chewing on my foot my hands etc etc ....I would calm her and she would stay for about a minute and she was off again.

I knew she would have to poop because she ate, so I went out with her several times....she just flipped around like poop was the furthest thing from her mind. I finally gave up around 12:30....and told her to go into her bed and shut the door....and she did sleep but had to go out about 6:30.

So I got up let her out, fed her....which she ate 2 bites of...played a little and by 8:30 or so was curled up asleep on the floor. I put her into her bed and she slept until 2:00....would have slept longer but I opened the cage and called her...she staggered out. She ate a little....like 2 bites....and is now quietly playing by herself with her toys.

But I know we are likely to see a re-play of last night....

Suggestions?

I know I should post on the pet forum but they would tell me I should feed her raw chicken necks and kale and maybe some comfry tea...if you know what I mean...

Linda C

Comments (31)