SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_20012809

I think I'm in love...

User
11 years ago

What a great picture. How could any deer in the forest resist this stag. He's the handsomest guy there this fall!

Comments (7)

• centralcacyclist
    11 years ago

I think these two need to be introduced.

• User
    Original Author
    11 years ago

LOL. Absolutely.

• seagrass_gw Cape Cod
    11 years ago

From whence they came???

• User
    Original Author
    11 years ago

The UK

A stag roars while wearing a crown of bracken during the rutting season in Richmond Park. Photographer Mark Smith says: The deer take different strategies in the rutting season. Some pick a spot, whereas others will run around following females, hoping to set up a harem. If you're as big as this guy, you can stay put and the does will migrate to you.

Here is a link that might be useful: Stag

• lindac
    11 years ago

The poor guy with the purple looks like he got tangled in someone's tennis netting!
    Funny, I live rather in the middle of "lots-a-deer" territory and while I often see does and teenagers....I haven't seen a stag in years. But I know they are around by acts like this....and also by all the young'uns around now.

Here is a link that might be useful: trophy deer poaching

• centralcacyclist
    11 years ago

The deer in purple volleyball netting was posted on a crochet fan page on Facebook. I can't find its origins.

• jessicavanderhoff
    11 years ago

Bahahahaha. I have a soft spot in my heart for clumsiness. If I were a deer, I think I'd give that guy a chance. Or maybe it's a tasteful seasonal display. . .

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH