SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
publickman

New fountain in back yard

Lars
12 years ago

Yesterday I had a new fountain installed in my back yard. I haven't had time to take more pictures yet but will do so after we get the lawn mowed and a few more things put into place. Bernard has pretty much finished the landscaping that I hired him to do with just some minimal clean-up to do, and so I will also post pictures of the revised front yard when that is complete.

I'm very happy with the fountain, and I have a direct view of it from my bedroom window. I decided I wanted a fountain instead of a pond because the maintenance would be much easier, and I wanted something more formal. We will be putting stones around the base of the fountain and make a walkway to the house in the next week or so. I haven't decided which stones to use yet.

The sounds from the fountain are very relaxing and inviting, and so I will probably be spending too much time sitting in my pergola instead of getting other things done.

Any suggestions for what I should put around the fountain in terms of paving stones?

Lars

Comments (11)