SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
colleenoz

Called out a pervert last night

colleenoz
12 years ago

DH and I went to the movies (Midnight in Paris, a new -very good- Woody Allen film) last night, and when we came out decided to get an icecream cone at the gelato shop a block away from the cinema. As we were almost up to the gelato counter where a young woman in a short, flared skirt and another woman were already being served, a young man pushed in front of me and barged up to the counter.

My first thought was, "How rude!" as I watched him. Then I noticed he was holding his iPhone oddly, in his left hand, flat with the screen facing up and backlit, and sticking out to the side and slightly backwards, as if he didn't want anyone to notice he was carrying it. As I watched him the phone swept underneath the skirt of the young woman. Hmm, I thought. Then he pretended to look at the gelato and turned away from the counter to leave, and as he turned he sort of leaned back awkwardly to sweep the phone under the young woman's skirt again. Holy sh!t! He was taking photos of her panties!!!

Immediately I got in his face and said very loudly, "DO YOU MIND????" "What?" he blustered. Continuing in loud tone I said, "You were taking pictures of that girl's underwear!" He denied it, and started pressing buttons on the phone to "prove" there were no such photos on it. I have no doubt there are apps out there to hide this very thing so I wasn't believing it. "I'm not arguing with you, I _saw_ you wave that phone under her skirt twice!" He beat a hasty retreat. Oddly, through all this the girl in question didn't react at all.

After we got our cones and were walking away, as we passed a restaurant a few doors up a man outside stopped us and said, "You weren't wrong, I've seen him do the same thing. I saw him go in here and now I'm waiting for him to come out." Hopefully the perv got another flea in his ear and a thump or two to emphasise the point.

Gee there are some sickos out there :-(

Comments (9)