Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Little Julia has really grown!

Posted by doucanoe (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 17, 12 at 14:44

The kids were in from Chicago this weekend so we got together, and my son Nathan and grand-daughter Zoe joined us on Friday afternoon. We went to a place just across the border in Wisconsin that is kind of a petting zoo, but they also have some caged wild animals as well. Then out to dinner. Thought I'd share a couple of photos.

Yep, this is Julia. Hard to believe how she has grown/changed in just 3 months!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

And here are my kids with their kids

Zoe thought she was so grown up to be able to hold the baby!

It was a long day for little Juju! (grandma's nickname for her)

Linda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Little Julia has really grown!

Awwww, Linda, "little" Julia isn't as little. Sigh. Wow, she's going to have hair to her waist by the time she's two. Maddie is still almost bald!

Zoe looks proud and I think they both look like you.

Well, I haven't caught you sucking your thumb LATELY, but maybe...(grin)

Oh, they are both so beautiful but it doesn't seem like they should be that big already.

Annie

o

I'm with Annie, time is flying, they are bigger than I would have thought. I read something that makes sense, it's something like this:

In order for the human race to survive we are enchanted by the spell of babies and toddlers. In any other case their behavior might be called terrorism but when a little tiny baby screams and shouts at you all day long it is just motherhood.

o

AWWW!! such cute little girls!!

o

Cathy, I love that quote. Why else would we tolerate such behavior?

Linda, your family is lovely. Zoe and Julia are treasures in your life, I am sure. Thanks for the smile.

o

Linda, they are just darling. Gosh, little Juju has so much hair & look at those eyelashes! Is Zoe a strawberry blond? She looks like she loves life! They are precious. You're right - they grow so very fast. You blink and they've grown 4".

Enjoy them - thanks for the pictures. It's so fun to watch CF children and grandchildren grow.

/tricia

o

Thanks everyone. Grandbabies are the most precious things on earth!

LOL, Cathy that quote is spot on!

Tricia, Zoe's hair is more a light auburn color. She is the spitting image of Sarah, her mom.

Annie, nope.....quit sucking my thumb a couple of months back. Cold turkey.

Linda

o

They're adorable! By the way would they like to meet a couple of handsome California boys? Baby Julia is a bit young, but my two DGS's would be perfect! LOL

o

Ellen, Whoa--I thought Jayden and Mason were on hold for Lily!

o

Wow, what a lovely little butterfly princess!

Annie

o

Oh, Cathy....she is absolutely precious! But she certainly doesn't need TWO young men! LOL

One of Ellen's boys can be for Lily and one can be for Zoe. (Julia will just have to wait for the next generation of cute boys!)

Signed....one of the match-makin' grandmas!

Linda

o

Such beautiful babies. Sigh. My 20-somethings aren't even dating. College is consuming, apparently.

E

o

Hey, will Beau do? He loves snow.

o

Oh yeah....he'll do just fine!

What a cutie!

Linda

o

Oh, these kids are so precious. I needed a smile very much, and these pictures would make anyone smile.

o

Linda, those babies are adorable! Cathy and Karen, yours are also. I haven't posted here in so long I forgot how to upload pix of my babies.
Sherry

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here