SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lindac_gw

Got a line on a doggie

lindac
13 years ago

Toy poodle....as far as I can figure no papers....black un spayed female born July 09...

Shuttled from piller to post...originally belonged to the pet store people who had someone keep her while they "went away"...they kept her kenneled, they didn't want her and pet store people didn't want her back, so they put out the word and the Althoffs took her....but she wasn't "working out"..I called them and they said they had her 6 months and she wasn't getting along with their aged tea cup poodle so they found a friend of their daughter's 2 hours away who wanted a little dog....they took her for 2 weeks and now she's "not working out" there....she shows jealousy to their 18 month old baby and snaps at the child when he tries to get into his mother's lap....and she won't poop on a leash and pees and poops on the floor. Leah will bring the dog to my town, if I want to "try her out" she has a grandmother who lives here.

I called the vet and she is up on her shots but has not been heart worm checked nor spayed.

AND she sleeps in the bed with people....yowls in a kennel.

Is there hope of training this dog? Do I even want to see her? or should I keep on the puppy search?

All opinions gratefully received....

Dogless Linda!

Comments (48)