SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chancesmom_gw

Cleo Update

chancesmom
13 years ago

Our poor Cleo is going down hill fast. She rallied for about 4 days and then late last week started feeling poorly again. She is off any type of food, trembling constantly and just looking uncomfortable. It has been a rough week for all of us. We are taking her in this morning to say good bye, but it is so hard. She fell down the few steps to the backdoor this morning, and both Chance and I were just about beside ourself with worry. Chance does not know we are going to put her down, but said to me this morning after watching her suffer "I think we should put her down. She always liked fall and so this would be a good time for her to go." I am still worried that at 9 she does not grasp the whole concept of putting her down and will be mad at us, so we are just going to tell her she passed away this morning. We are going to get her from school early today so we can spend some time this afternoon just mourning.

Good friends of ours have a farm and we will bury her out there, have a little service and say our goodbyes.

I am probably rambling but I am so very sad about this. Thanks for reading and all your good thoughts last week.

Comments (27)

Sponsored
Fine Designs & Interiors, Ltd.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Columbus Leading Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2014-2022