SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
compumom_gw

Help from my friends...Dad's lost his wallet...again

compumom
15 years ago

Hi, I'm hoping that my forum buddies can source something for me. My Dad is turning 85 tomorrow and has lost his wallet, again. I swear the credit card companies are going to refuse to replace the lost cards again. It's at least 3 or 4 times this year.

He doesn't have dementia, just some age related deterioration. He knew that he lost it yesterday and returned w/in 5 min but it was gone. He doesn't have great dexterity to get it into his pocket and doesn't follow through and check to make sure that it's there.

Anyway I thought about getting a travel-type pouch in a natural color that he could wear around his neck, inside his shirt. What other ideas have you seen? I just ran through the mall searching, but all I could find were black leather, vinyl or nylon pouches. I think that will draw attention to the fact that he's wearing it and the bad folks may think he actually is carrying substantial cash.

I've found something online, but don't even know if this idea will work. If he takes it off each time to use his credit card will he remember to put it back on again?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. TIA

Comments (11)

Sponsored
WhislerHome Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals