Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Payers Needed Please

Posted by obxgina (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 9, 10 at 11:16

I just received an email from my son Justin, a very good friend was involved in a motorcycle accident last night. He's had head surgery and remains in a coma, it does not look good, but I know the power of prayer, especially from this wonderful group! His name is Dustin and he just found out he is going to be a daddy! It's jsut all so sad!

TIA
Gina

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Payers Needed Please

WOW~~~So Sad.

Prayers to Dustin.

Peace!
Susie

o

OOPS I meant Prayers needed! One letter, makes the world of difference!

o

Sending positive thoughts and prayers.....

Alexa

o

I'm so sorry. Dustin & his family will be in my prayers.

/tricia

o

Beaming healing thoughts and good wishes to Dustin and all those who love and need him.

E

o

Holding Dustin in my thoughts and prayers....

o

What a tragedy. Healing thoughts to Dustin and his family. I hope he surprises all the docs by making a full recovery!

Linda

o

Prayers on their way up. Hope he makes a full recovery.

Beverly

o

I didn't even notice the typo. My heart and prayers are being sent out for Dustin and his family.

Sally

o

I didn't notice the typo either, whenever I see "prayers needed", my heart sinks.

All my prayers and healing thoughts are going out to Dustin along with strength for his family.

Annie

o

Gina, my thoughts and prayers are with Dustin and his family and also with your son.

Maybe I have this wrong but I had a bit of a deja vu on this post. Another Dustin, another motorcycle accident and I recall that he made it through OK. So I pray it goes for your sons friend.

o

Gina,
Prayers from here to Dustin and his family.
It is VERY early, but if you have the opportunity to encourage them to start reading about head injury, please do so. It sounds like Dustin is going to have many, many challenges ahead, as will his family and friends.
I am hoping and praying for the very best recovery possible!

Deanna

o

Oh dear, how awful. I am keeping Justin and his unborn child in my thoughts. Please let us know how he is doing.

o

Sending my prayers and positive thoughts to Dustin and his family.

David

o

Thank you all so much for your kind thoughts and prayers. I just learned that Dustin passed away. Life is heartbreaking sometimes. He and Justin were like brothers. They were in the Coast Guard together. Dustin was so full of life and love and so excited about being a daddy! It's just so sad!
Thank you again,
Gina

o

Oh dear, Gina, I just came here to check for happy news and found this. I'm so sorry to hear about Dustin, and my prayers are now with you, his family and friends and his baby.

Annie

o

Like Annie, I came looking for good news. I'm so sorry for the loss of Dustin.

E

o

Oh Gina, I'm so sorry. Just checking the forum today & came looking for news but this is not what I was hoping to find. My prayers are with all of you.

/tricia

o

Oh no.......

How very, very sad. So young, and how heartbroken his young wife must be. The new baby is a joy but also a heartbreak.

My thoughts go out to her, your son and all those that loved Dustin.

o

Oh Gina.... so sorry! Words aren't enough at this time. Praying for strength for your son and also the baby's mom.

Grace

o

Gina, how very sad, my prayers include all.

Nancy

o

I'm so sorry. Sending thoughts of peace and strength to all of you.

Lee

o

Gina, I dont know how I missed this thread and wonder if my prayers could have made a difference.

I'm really so sorry to hear this.....

Sending prayers to everyone involved.

o

Oh, Gina, I'm so sorry. Please pass on to Justin, and Dustin's family my condolences.

Sally

o

I am so very sorry to read this news. I was hoping he would somehow pull through. Perhaps the new baby will be a comfort to Dustin's family and friends. My condolences to all.

o

I was hoping for a positive report too Gina. My sincere sympathy to all...so sad.

David

o

I was catching up here and found the sad news. Sympathy!

o

I am sooooo sorry! it's so sad and senseless when someone so young dies in an accident...

o

Indeed such sad news; sympathies to his family, in this difficult period.

o

Gina, My thoughts go out to you and your family and Dustin's family.

Ann

o

My thoughts go out to you and all concerned in this tragedy.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here