SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
claire_de_luna

Do you use a stylus with your smart phone?

claire_de_luna
12 years ago

I needed a birthday present, and it finally occurred to me that a stylus might be welcome as a practical addition to the smart phones we recently upgraded to. I mean, typing can be frustrating sometimes! After looking over the options and feeling like they weren't very good, I'm confident I found something you'll want to know about. Fat fingers on a small device is one thing I no longer have to think about, and David is going to love his birthday gift this year. Of course I bought myself one too, because I had to try it out!

This stylus works. Really works. I was a bit concerned since the arthritis in my fingers doesn't always make holding a pen easy. Since you only need the softest touch, there's no pressure needed, and I'm also happy the screen stays clean. The accuracy of using the stylus makes the task that much easier, and this is one of those tools you didn't know you needed but wouldn't do without...like the Joseph Joseph garlic mincer, Foodsaver or Thermapen. As much as I really do prefer an old-school physical keyboard for typing, it's not so bad with the right tool. If you have a smart phone or tablet with a touch screen, You Want One of these.

Typed on my smart phone with the best stylus from Stylus R Us.

Here is a link that might be useful: Stylus R Us

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!