SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
claire_de_luna

I am so frustrated!

claire_de_luna
13 years ago

I went in today for vein treatment on my right leg. Now, I've been working at getting this appointment since April. First the doctor's mother died (not her fault, could happen to anyone). Of course, my appointment for meeting her got pushed out because of that, which included the appointment to actually have this done. Four months later, I'm scheduled, go in, and...WAIT. Now, they called me yesterday and told me to come in Early. To WAIT. After an hour, with no explanation as to why I'm waiting, I'm ready to leave. Then, they tell me the doctor has had complications. COMPLICATIONS?!! I'm already anxious, but when I thought I was going to go in and just get it done, I was in a much better place. Hurry UP already. Now, I'm Done. After I left, I received a phone call from their office, wondering what I wanted to do with my co-pay, which is in their possession. They are so sorry, but no one is offering me another appointment. In fact, they told me while I was there (WAITING) I wouldn't be able to ''reschedule'' until September. (I guess that was to make the waiting not seem so unbearable.) I don't know, but six months to have this done seems terribly long, especially since I was there, and have jumped through every one of their hoops in order to facilitate this thing along. There is nothing about these young women that make me feel they are good at their job, as they are making this my problem. (''I'm sorry you're so unhappy.'')

H8ll yes, I'm unhappy! I'm menopausal too. My legs hurt and I've been waiting for this appointment since APRIL. They had me come Early, made me wait for over an hour, and then tell me there are complications. Nothing about this experience is inspiring confidence. Instead of calling me with another appointment, they want ME to tell THEM what to do. Oh, and they have no openings until September. This could have been over already. Instead, I feel like I have to start over with someone else.

I want to scream.

Comments (15)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus