Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Condolences for Jude31

Posted by rob333 (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 14, 14 at 7:55

I'm at a loss for words. Many of you probably know she's been taking care of her husband who suffered from a stroke. He passed away last Tuesday. I am linking where I saw the information.

My best, kindest thoughts for you my dear friend!

(((Jude and her family)))

Here is a link that might be useful: Kitchen Table message from jasdip

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Condolences for Jude31

Jude, I am so sorry to hear this news! I can't imagine what you have been through already this past year and now this tragedy.

Having met you and your "girls", I know you all will provide the much needed support for each other.
Love ya'
Cathy

o

My condolences Jude. I'm so sorry for your loss.

~Ann

o

Thanks for posting this here Rob! I never think of the Conversations side of the CF.

Jude, my heart is breaking for your loss. Thanks for letting me know of Bob's passing. Deepest, deepest condolences and good wishes to you, dear friend. I'm glad your daughter is staying with you for a while.

(((((Jude))))))

o

Jude, my heart goes out to you. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Sally

o

Oh, Jude, I'm so sorry to hear about Bob.

You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers as you lean on each other for strength.

Annie

o

What sad news, my condolences also.

o

Jude, my condolences on the loss of your husband, Bob. Know that your friends here are thinking of you.

Teresa

o

My sincere condolences on your loss. There's nothing I can add, but take comfort in the memories of many happier times!
Hugs,
Ellen

This post was edited by compumom on Tue, Jul 22, 14 at 18:34

o

Jude, I am so sorry to hear this. My condolences. I think I posted also on the KT, but just in case, I am posting here to.

Tami

o

Oh Jude, I am so sorry.

I wish there was something I could say to help ease your pain and grief.

Linda

o

Oh, Jude, I am so very sorry to hear this--my most heartfelt condolences.
Sooz

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here