SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
daylilydayzed

A birthday gift I found

daylilydayzed
13 years ago

Recently I was sent an email from Fisher Price that was for grandparents. In it was a little railroad set that is an add on to the GeoTraxx Set. It is one of the items that has the Toy Story 3 tie in to the Geotraxx.It is a railroad with a bridge that collapses as the train gets to the bridge. I went online to website that Toy R Us (the exclusive seller for it) and found that it was out of stock online. So today I went to the local Toys R US store here in Lakeland to find it in stock at this store but in limited supply. So I grabbed one package of it and took it to the checkout stand. My grandson Tyler will be so happy when he gets it. He already has most of the GeoTraxx set. It was a handed down to him by his cousin Kaleb. My daughter and I purchased most of the original set when Kaleb was little. We also bought extra track and road pieces to extend the set. So I think this will be a welcome gift for him . Tyler will turn 5 on June 14.But he will be in Ohio on that day celebrating his birthday with his Grandpa Houmas. Then daughter-in-law , grandson and my son will come to Fl in July and we will go over to where they will be staying for a few days to spend some time with them.We will take the railroad set with us when we go to see him .

Comments (4)