SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
centralcacyclist

Alice's photoshoot.

centralcacyclist
13 years ago

A local photographer Alice knows via friends who have used him offered Alice a free shoot just because he wanted a chance to use her in a shoot. Here are a couple of images. They spent the afternoon together. I haven't seen the rest of the photos. He is quite talented.

Comments (22)

• lindac
    13 years ago

And she is beautiful!
    Will be anxious to see the rest of the "shoot".
    Linda C

• stacy3
    13 years ago

gorgeous!!! but I expected no less....she always is.The lighting in that first one is awesome.

• caliloo
    13 years ago

Beautiful photos of a gorgeous young woman

Alexa

• shaun
    13 years ago

She is just so so pretty.......

• loagiehoagie
    13 years ago

Such a natural beauty. Hope to see more pics from the shoot. As I said before she should be a model or actress! She reminds me of a young Grace Kelly.

Duane

• annie1992
    13 years ago

Eileen, I really like the second one. It kind of reminds me of the 70s when we were all flower children, LOL.

She's beautiful, though you already knew that.

Annie

• compumom
    13 years ago

And I repeat---Stunning!

• mitchdesj
    13 years ago

She has a sweetness and goodness in her smile, it's amazing !
    I'm sure she's been told a million times she should be a model, lol....

• sheshebop
    13 years ago

I love the second one also. Only, I hope she won't be a model. Although she has the beauty, I would rather see her use her brains and talents than use her body for her future. (I am basing this appreciably on the fact that last week for the first time I watched that Runway show with Tyra Banks. Egads!)
    Is she graduating this year?

• User
    13 years ago

Alice has a special quality that shines through her beauty. Smart and beautiful.

Ann

• wizardnm
    13 years ago

Lost for words... I agree with everyone.

Nancy

• centralcacyclist
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thank you all. Alice is a bit shrinky-dink at 5'-5.5" tall to be seriously considered for fashion. But she likes the camera, it likes her back. I think she is beautiful but I'm the mama! When I get the other pics, I'll share.

• centralcacyclist
    Original Author
    13 years ago

His work is lovely.

Here is a link that might be useful: Aaron Draper

• User
    13 years ago

She is such a lovely young woamn. How lucky we have been to share in watching her grow.

That hair is to die for.

• loagiehoagie
    13 years ago

What is really interesting to me is the contrast in the two pictures. The first one looks so urban and Alice has a certain 'tough' look about her. The second pic is the polar opposite. Sweetness personified!

Nothing wrong with having beauty along with brains. Perhaps she wouldn't be perfect for a 'runway' model. But she certainly is photogenic and there could be other avenues she could shine at (and maybe make some big bucks!..nothing wrong with that, right mom?)

Duane

• chancesmom
    13 years ago

Really amazing pics - and I have to repeat - she is stunning!

Off topic kind of - what products does she use in her hair?

• BeverlyAL
    13 years ago

She is very beautiful. Both pictures are lovely but the second one is by far the best IMO. Great hair and smile.

• riverrat1
    13 years ago

I agree...it has been such fun to watch Alice grow throughout the years. Not only is she a beautiful young woman but she is brilliant also. Mom, you should be really really proud!

• daylilydayzed
    13 years ago

Your daughter is so beautiful! I agree with everything everyone has said on here about her.

• doucanoe
    13 years ago

Lovely pictures. The photographer is, indeed talented. But his work is only as good as his model! She is a lovely girl, and I would kill for hair like that! LOL

Linda

• loagiehoagie
    13 years ago

I would kill for hair...any hair!

Kojack

• mustangs81
    13 years ago

I'm sure it wasn't a stretch for the photographer to produce such beautiful pictures considering his subject.

Very nice!