Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Puppies!

Posted by lindac (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 28, 11 at 22:58

anyone else fixated on the newest litter of shiba inu puppies? they are just the cutest little fat piggy pups.....and I know in a couple of weeks they will be charging around nipping and biting each other.
Check out the link so you too will be watching those puppys....between them and the eagles ...and my own pup I don't get a lot done!
Linda C

Here is a link that might be useful: puppy cam

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Puppies!

I watched the first "batch" of puppies a couple years ago. So cute and tumbly. My only concern is that these people are bringing a lot of puppies into a world that already has too many. I do realize they are breeders, but enough already.

Still, they are adorable.

I have been watching Philadelphia's Franklin Institute hawks. This also is their third nestful of baby birds. They are sorely needed around the city to control the rodents and pigeons. I stopped to see the nest first hand when I was in the area.

o

Thanks for posting the link Linda, Chance is going to enjoy this a lot.

Our new pup is now 6 months and she is quite the darling, but these are just babies!

janet

o

Yup, I'm fixated! :-)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here