SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
triciae_gw

Grandkids

triciae
14 years ago

I'm feeling nostalgic. As I posted last week, we're expecting 2 new grandbabies this fall (Sept. & Oct.). I've been going through pictures of our already here 4 grands. Gosh, they grow fast. I'm not really comfortable with posting pictures but I just wanted to share a couple of my favorites.

Here's my youngest grandson...life is a beach to Sam. He's always smiling and laughing. What would you expect from a baby born on April Fool's Day!?

{{gwi:1445562}}

This is Alice, my only granddaughter (so far!)...she loves to garden with Grammy.

{{gwi:1445564}}

{{gwi:1445566}}

This is Grandson #2, Ethan. He was 10.5 lbs. at birth. Alice has learned to get tough. It was either that or be run over by Ethan. He's really a bruiser!

{{gwi:1445568}}

Grandson #1, Eric (on the right). He's too cool to enjoy having his pix taken anymore. He's trying to get into the USCG. We're a little nervous about the decision but also think he's got a lot to offer. He's really interested in communications & is a computer guru.

{{gwi:1445570}}

I wonder what the next 2 will be like? Just 6 weeks apart in age. I'm anxious to find out boy...or girl?

Thanks for taking a look at the kids. They are young for too short a time, huh?

/tricia

Comments (10)