Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Nutrition. The bad 'n' word. ;)

Posted by barnmom (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 12, 12 at 14:35

Maybe everyone else has seen this. Too funny not to share anyway.

Eileen

Here is a link that might be useful: Video.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Nutrition. The bad 'n' word. ;)

That was very funny.....hehehehe

Thanks for the link.

o

That was funny, although I agree with most of the posters that the accent was all wrong. And I was very disappointed to never hear her say "spatular". LOL

Annie

o

I have never seen more than a minute or two of her on TV so I have no comment on the accent. I cracked up when she placed her boobs on the counter.

o

I was cracking up when she started using the stick of butter as lip gloss, LOL.

I always cringe, though, when I hear her say spatch-you-lure, instead of spatula.

Annie

o

She really says that?

I think of her as a cartoon in general.

Eileen

o

Yes, Eileen, she does. Sigh. The only thing that skit missed is that in real life she'd be flirting with the news guy, offering him bites of whatever food she had and licking his face to remove crumbs.

She got so bad for a while that I couldn't watch her night time "Paula's Party" show. Now, of course, I've cancelled television, so I never see her.

Annie

o

In the FWIW category, educated Southerners do not say y'all fifteen times in one sentence. We say "y'all", yes we do, but only when it is appropriate as in "y'all come on in" or "how're y'all doing today?" or "do ya'll want some iced tea?" She makes me cringe.....

Teresa

o

Teresa, Elery already told me that, he says she puts that accent on, no one really talks like that!

Annie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here