Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
More on the Philly Flower Show

Posted by lpinkmountain (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 7, 10 at 14:49

OK I was doodling around on the Internet looking for inspiration on what to cook for dinner, and I found out one of my favorite chefs, Lidia Bastianich (Italian cooking) is going to be at the Flower Show on March 5, which is a Friday. Now I am DEFINATELY going to try to go. Here's the blurb:

SAVE THE DATE! Lidia is heading to Philly for this year's Philadelphia International Flower Show.

Lidia will be at the show on 3/5- time to come later- signing copies of her latest cookbook. In addition, there will be tastings of Bastianich wines, and wines will also be available for purchase.

Stay tuned for more details including time and actual location!

OK, so roll call one more time, who's up for meeting at the Flower Show in Philly on the 5th?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: More on the Philly Flower Show

LPink,
I can do the 5th so long as I give notice.

It will be so nice to see you again!!

Cheers!
Susie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here