SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
artsyshell

You have a real gem in your midst.

artsyshell
11 years ago

Hi all, I was an active member of this forum for a few years,
now I'm mostly a lurker. Some will remember me, some not.
I follow all your recipe and photo posts, and your swaps!
I REALLy miss the swaps! Was as much fun creating a swap box as it was getting one. Who doesn't love to get packages in the mail? Love seeing what you all received in the recent swap!
I just wanted to personally/publicky thank a true gem on your forum. Ann T!
I'm a board member for a farmer's market, and we are hosting a long table dinner for a fundriaser, as we are a fairly new market, and not self sustainable yet.
For our dinner we need silent auction items. I haven't been on this forum in years and yet reached out to Ann for a donation of one of their beautifully crafted boards. She most generously agreed to donate! Having not heard from me for years, and really not even knowing me that well personally, this touches me beyond words! She has been a huge innpiration to me and one of the reasons I keep lurking on the forum. Amazing in so many things (cooking, photography, entertaining,and thoughtfullness). I'll never forget the time I was struggling with making tortillas, and she personally phoned me at home to give me a verbal lesson! Thank you so much Ann, for your kindness and thoughtfullness! I hope you all realize what a gem you have in your midst! If she tries to leave, you better hog tie her to the forum :)! Just wanted to share. So many kind deeds go unnoticed, and I don't think they should:)

Comments (18)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus