Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My Mom.....

Posted by lisa_in_germany (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 8, 11 at 19:47

Passed away Nov. 8, 2011 at 3:30 p.m. New Mexico time.
She is now at peace, without pain and whole again.
Please pray for my family and me.
Lisa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My Mom.....

Oh Lisa, my deepest sympathy for your loss. I know a hole has been created in your world. It must have been so challenging considering the distance between you.

(((Cathy)))

o

Your family and you are in my prayers! I am so sorry.

o

Lisa, I'm so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Ann

o

My deepest sympathy to you and your family, Lisa.

Teresa

o

Lisa, I am so sorry. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Sue

o

My heart feels your pain. I'm sending you a big hug to console you.

o

I'm so sorry.

o

I'm very sorry. My best wishes go out to you and all of her loved ones.

o

I am so sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family.

Stacie

o

So sorry to hear this. May you also find peace, losing your Mom is hard even when you know her suffering is over.

o

Lisa, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. What was your mom's name?

o

I am so sorry, Lisa. I can't imagine your loss.
Jo

o

Lisa I'm so sorry to hear of your mom's passing.

My sympathy to you and your family.

Hugs,

SharonCb

o

Lisa, my heart aches at the news. I'm sorry and hope as time passes the hole in your heart gets filled with a lifetime of happy memories of your mom. I'll be thinking of you and your family.

Duane

o

Lisa, I am so sorry! It's surely very hard for you when you are so far away....
Linda C

o

So very sorry for your loss. Condolences to you and your family.

Linda

o

Thank you all. Yes, it was hard being so far away, but we had a very good relationship despite the distance.
My Mom's name was Wanda McDonald
Lisa

o

Oh, Lisa, that is so hard. You and your family are in my prayers.

Sally

o

I'm so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you.

Eileen

o

Lisa I'm so sorry for your loss. It must be doubly hard being so far away.

I'll be sure to keep Wanda in my thoughts and prayers along with you and your family.

Sharon

o

Sending hugs, Lisa. I lost my mom 10 years ago.

o

Lisa, I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

jude

o

Lisa, I am so very sorry. It's really hard to lose your Mom and especially when you are so far away.

Wanda and all of you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Lee, wishing you peace and the return of happier memories.

o

I'll say a prayer for Wanda then.

(((Lisa)))

o

We are never ready to say goodbye to our parents, no matter when. How hard that you were so far away. My heart goes out to you and your family.

o

Lisa, so sorry for your loss.

o

Lisa, I'm also sending hugs to you and your family, I'm so sorry to hear that you've lost your Mom.

Annie

o

I'm sorry you lost Wanda, Lisa. I'm glad you had a good relationship, despite the distance. I now wish peace for you and your family.

o

Lisa - I am so sorry for your loss and am praying for your strength and healing.

Alexa

o

Lisa, I just saw this - I'm so sorry. Sending my condolences to you and your family.

o

Lisa,
I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom's passing. So many of us are facing this now with parents. It's a somber time. Sometimes the distance makes one see that whether in this world or not, our loved ones never really leave us.

Ann

o

My deepest condolences Lisa.
My mom is gone six months now and every day goes by I still can't get over the fact that I just want/need one more phone call...So I "talk" to her...out loud and sometimes in my head and I know she's there listening!

PEACE!
Susie

o

Dearest Lisa,
My condolences to you and a virtual hug! I'm so sorry you're having to bear this loss.
Laurie R.

o

Susie, that's exactly what I meant! My dad's gone 2 years now, but so often, I "talk" to him, it hardly seems like he's not physically here. I moved across country from my parents more than 30 years ago, so for some reason, it's not such a hard transition thinking of his spirit vs. when I spoke with him on the phone.

Lisa, may you find that way to still connect with your mother, now that she is, as you said, at peace without pain and whole again.

o

Lisa, I'm so sorry for your loss.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here