Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Lavoris

Posted by woodie2 (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 31, 10 at 17:51

Would anybody know where to buy Lavoris mouthwash? Apparently it is still available on-line, but I can't find it anywhere in any store! My Dad is reluctant to change to another brand, he figures he made it to 89 using Lavoris and why should he switch now?

I'll surprise him and order it on-line if I have to, but I was hoping to find it again live and in person somewhere in New Jersey.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Lavoris

It's on Amazon.

Here is a link that might be useful: Lavoris

o

Hi Woodie, I did a little searching and the link below may help you find a store locally. If not I did find it on Amazon but the shipping was expensive. The Vermont Country store also carries it.

Tracey

Here is a link that might be useful: Find A Store

o

Thanks Helene and Tracey! I had found them on-line but just hoped to find them somewhere locally. Even with that store list, Tracey, there is not one near me. A product that seems to be on its way out, I guess. I guess I'll pay the shipping and surprise my Dad - it will make him happy :) (Its not always easy to be 89 and mostly its the little things that make him (and my mom) smile.)

o

Aren't you a sweetie!

o

Woodie,
If you have a local drug store, not a chain, ask them if they can order it for you. You may have to buy more than can be used immediately, but hey, it's for your daddy!
Our local drug store is very accomodating about special ordering.

o

What a nice thing to do. I have found that one thing that is hard on my mom as she has grown old (92) is that so many things she has been familiar with all her life are going away. Most of all, her friends have mostly died, so even things like familiar mouthwash can be a comfort.

o

Thanks, Marlin, great idea! You know for us "youngsters" its not always pleasant to have to change products that we like but we do it when we have no choice - but it gets harder and harder as we age, I have seen so many examples with my parents. My mom is easy, but Dad, not so much :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here