SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_20095016

Why Comcast Frustrates me

User
11 years ago

My neighbor has bundled Comcast. She could not use her Outlook Express. I looked at her Port numbers -incoming and outgoing-and they looked wrong.Comcast help desk will only refresh or make sure your WiFi is working they said. They said she needed to pay for extended service and gave me a number to call. I called the number for higher service a couple of times. The recording said she needed to have another phone besides the one Comcast phone. They said they I would get disconnected and I did - twice. What the hen?
Back at the Help Desk the third time after being told I had to call Microsoft, I worked my way to a man who said he knew how to look up port numbers and yet those didn't work. I gave him my phone numbers and he said those have been replaced. They work for me and I live next door.This was 4 hours later. He finally said Comcast is having problems internally and they can't help anybody which no one else mentioned. I used my port numbers and she has e-mail. What gives with Comcast? Someone was lying.

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert