Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Merry Christmas guys

Posted by aufin (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 22, 12 at 14:32

Professional lurker here. I can't begin to tell you how much trouble I've been able to avoid, and how many trivial things I've been able to solve just by "listening" to your advice and help for other people.

There seems to be a small nucleus of you guys out there who eat, sleep and breathe this computer stuff, and are willing to share your expertise with anyone who asks, no matter how trivial or redundant the question. To you guys, I applaud your patience and dedication to this forum. I know you are from all points of the compass, but it is such a pleasure for me to be able to gather everyone in one place at my leasure.

To You guys .....MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Merry Christmas guys

Photobucket

o

Yup, Merry Christmas to all.

o

Well said, aufin!!! I wholeheartedly agree. And a blessed Christmas to all...

o

Thanks to all of the helpers. Have a Merry Christmas everyone. This is my present wallpaper

o

Merry Christmas to all!

o

A Very Merry Christmas to all!
Thanks to all the helpers. I enjoy helping when I can, it's all about paying it forward for me. I am not a guy lol but I appreciate the sentiments all the same.
The very best wishes to all.

o

I'll concur with the thanks to all the wonderful people here who've happily helped me and many others to remain sane while fixing computer problems.

It's difficult to find a "Christmassy" image here, high in the Himalayas in a pure Buddhist nation, so this is the best I can do...please take it in the spirit in which I intend it.

Merry Christmas to all!

Regards from Shax.

o

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good nite....travel safe people

o

Raven, Yeah, I know. But you're all "the guys" .... in a general sense. OK, maybe I shoulda said guys 'n gals. See, I'm still learning ... :)

o

Hey Raven when I first read this post I was going to tease, "what no Merry Christmas for the rest of us". I really appreciate all the help. I don't need it much anymore, I took everyone's advice, now I Google and solve my problems that way. I had a problem with Firefox's "new tab" and finally found the right terminology to find the solution. Now it's gone. Yea

o

Just messing with ya! I have always been one of the guys! I was Daddys Tom boy helper around the farm.

Every one stay alert, hearing of several Christmas themed scams and malware. Not the gift we want to get or receive!

May your meals be yummy, your travels safe, your gifts delightful, and your blessings abundant.

Merry Christmas

o

I mostly just lurk, but I do learn a lot... so thanks, and Merry Christmas.

o

Awsome picture, Shax. Thanks.

Here's my Merry Christmas wish to all:

o

Where I grew up in the Midwest "you guys" meant the same as "y'all" here in the South. So it's all ok.

o

Thanks from another lurker and learner. You guys n gals are the best.

o

Merry Christmas to everyone on this forum. Bless each and everyone of you who are here for us when we have problems that we can't fix by ourselves. Thank You!

o

Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope each and everyone of you has a great New Year.

o

I feel blessed to have so many patient, kind and respectful people here to work with me and over at LandzDown. Thank heaven my computer stands at attention when given an order from them.

Also, I know so many of you are thinking of our military today, whereever they are. My hope is that all will come home soon and if it is too late then I want their families to know I think of them so often. My flag hangs high for all of them who have served and waited. I will shake your hand and give you a hug if I can.

o
re: Happy New Year

Wanted to add my appreciation to all the techies on here who do their best to help us out. I've had several computer issues this past year and always appreciate the replies with any and all assistance. Just wanted everyone to know that your time and helpfulness is most certainly noticed. THANK YOU VERY MUCH and a have a HAPPY NEW YEAR.

o

I'm late to the game but wanted to add my thanks and appreciation for all of you to keep us up and running. I wish everyone a happy and healthy 2013.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here