o
RE: Movies

Kitz:
You rock!
Thank you so much,
Ann

o

I use crackle, and they have an app which I use on my tablets..

Here is a link that might be useful: Crackle

o

Speaking of watchseries, I just went there this morning and no matter what show I click on or what episode, I'm greeted with the following:

Our new TV shows project will be up on the 15th of January. We had to delete all the links until then unfortunately.

????

I guess until then one can go to the sites that it linked to (gorillavid.in, etc.) and watch. ??

Edit Correction: it may not be so easy. I went to gorillavid.in but they have no search function. Daclips.in and movpod.in both do, but it doesn't seem to work. So, we may be out of luck, unless someone can find a way to search those sites for specific series/episodes. :-/

P.S. My apologies. I didn't mean to turn this thread into a watchseries thread. It was just a response to MizAnnThrope's mention of the site that prompted my comment.

This post was edited by not2bright on Wed, Dec 12, 12 at 11:35

o

OhEmGee!!! I can't miss the Homeland and Dexter finales!!

o

You know, I actually wouldn't mind paying for WS, if it's reasonable. The picture isn't great, but they do have everything.

o

Reviews of Crackle indicate that it carries viruses.

o

This thread is a bit peripheral to my interest - I think. What are you finding at the sites listed above that you cannot get from Hulu and Netflix?

o

watchseries used to be addressed at watchseries.eu

It changed not that long ago. Now you can get it at

http://watchseries.li/

it works there just like it did before.

Here is a link that might be useful: Watchseries

o

Well so much for that last message I posted. The shows come up but with no links. Sorry about that. Looks like we will have to wait for a bit.

o

Ok this might make up for it. I have used this one to for TV shows.

http://www.tubeplus.me/

Here is a link that might be useful: Tubeplus

o

Tubeplus is great, Kitz. Thx again.

o

Albert wrote What are you finding at the sites listed above that you cannot get from Hulu and Netflix?

Watch Series provides thousands of television programs with no advertising.

Having never used the 2 you mentioned I cannot offer a comparison but aren't they movie sites? Go to Watch Series yourself once it returns and discover if it is something you could use.

o

I have Netflix...and prefer it.....I went to Watch Series....and all the tv shows that the have listed are not my cup of tea....I like Netflix because I could get shows that are on HBO, Showtime, movies old and new etc...etc.....and watch them when I want on my large TV screen ...not on my computer. So to each his own.....Just like people like Firefox and I like Internet Explorer....no big deal....we all can't like the same thing....variety is the spice of life.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here