Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Giveaway of the Day

Posted by jane__ny (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 24, 12 at 0:02

I know I got this from someone on GardenWeb. I love it and have downloaded a few things. Yesterday they had a photo editing program called, 'Perfect 365.' It is the coolest thing, makes this old face look pretty good. Actually makes everyone look good. A lot cheaper than a face lift!

I have a few questions about it and wonder if anyone is trying it or knows anything about it.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Jane

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Giveaway of the Day

just be really careful there not everything they give away is something you want on your pc they are not terribly interested in your best interest. scan scan scan! I would always really do serious googling for info on anything you consider getting there, free is not always good. I personally have never been interested enough in their offering to risk it. read the remarks others on the site make about the freebie.

o

"I have a few questions about it and wonder if anyone is trying it or knows anything about it."
A search using bing resulted in 10,100,000 hits.

o

I get the e-mail with their daily offering. Most of what they offer is not anything I'm interested in, but I have downloaded and used several quite good programs. These are often not the latest from the developers, but some are still good. I always read the comments before downloading anything. There are several who write good reviews or list other free/open source programs that do what the giveaway does and sometimes better. Well worth spending some time there. Some I have installed and never used, others I have uninstalled after trying. A few I have kept and used. I always use Revo uninstall for removing.

o

I do the same as grandms. I always read the reviews but this offering only had a couple. I didn't google it as the site seems to have a large following and always have something to say.

I like this photo program but the free version does not allow you to save the finished photo on your computer. However it works, it makes everyone look about 30 years younger. It is the coolest editior I've seen and saves you hours of work. I'm tempted upgrade to the paid version so I have more control of the editing.

I know someone on this forum mentioned 'Giveaway' but don't remember who it was.

Jane

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here