Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
hotmail

Posted by paleblue (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 11, 12 at 19:28

Is anyone here having PROBLEMS with Hotmail. Like consistant lag and being told you can't log in right now.
This has been going on for weeks. This happens only
on my laptop (gateway) and not my desktop (dell).

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: hotmail

No problem at all. I have been getting suddenly a lot of spam mail in the junk mail folder, that started when they started their "improved outlook" move. I never got but maybe 3 junk mail a week before this.

o

No problems for me either. They did force me over to Outlook recently, but I got used to the somewhat different format after a day or two.

o

Like the others no problems here either. Also like RC mentioned I have gotten more spam mail in the last few weeks than in all the previous years I have had this account.

o

Maybe you might want to spend some extra efforts to get rid of the live.com outlook.com hotmail.com Cookies on that laptop. Maybe one is corrupted and stuck.

Ccleaner newest version would be a good start and look in the cookie options.

o

Have you converted your account(s) to Outlook?

DA

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here