Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Prevent 'pocket dialing' of LG Cosmos

Posted by mudlady (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 28, 11 at 18:40

I carry my LG Cosmos Touch in my purse and it frequently gets squeezed and makes unwanted calls. I need a hard case that covers the faceplate. Any suggestions?
Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Prevent 'pocket dialing' of LG Cosmos

If it's making unwanted calls, it has to do with the buttons getting pressed. Most protective cases will leave the buttons exposed. What you will probably find best is a protective case that you can slip the whole phone into. Amazon has plenty of very inexpensive cases (and reviews of the cases) for your phone. Here is a link to this kind of case:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=lg+cosmos+case+leather&x=15&y=12

If you want to look at hard cases (that may or may not protect the buttons), here is the link:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_14?url=search-alias%3Dmobile&field-keywords=lg+cosmos+cases+and+covers&sprefix=LG+cosmos+case

o

Thanks, Kudzu9!!!! I ordered one I liked tonight.
Nancy

o

Nancy-
You're welcome...hope it solves your problem.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here