SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
woodsgranny

Raven,malware help

WOODSGRANNY
11 years ago

Raven,i tried the link,got university of wisconsin or something of sorts.can you please send it again?

thanks,Patricia

Comments (4)

• ravencajun Zone 8b TX
    11 years ago

Yes I know, if you look at the page it is the instructions for installation and use of malwarebytes plus the link to download it from is there also.
    It is a very good tutorial which is why I like to link to the site.

If you want the direct link to the malwarebytes site it is below, be sure to get the free version.

Here is a link that might be useful: Direct link

• corrine_mvp
    11 years ago

I prefer to provide the link to Bleeping Computer for downloading Malwarebytes Anti-Malware since it doesn't go to CNet which tends to be confusing. (Besides, it has been sites like CNet that have included Conduit/Babylon, etc. with their custom installer.)

Here is a link that might be useful: Malwarebytes D/L Link at Bleeping Computer

• WOODSGRANNY
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Raven,sorry i took so long.i downloaded,and it's expired now.i need AVG and MALWARE..i want the free ones though,
    thanks,patricia

• ravencajun Zone 8b TX
    11 years ago

sorry not sure what you mean by it is expired now? malwarebytes is free and does not expire you do have to hit the update button on it to let it get the latest definitions then once it has done that it is good to run a scan. If you accidentally got the trial pro version that may have expired but the free version does not expire. Try again. The link Corrine provided is a good place to download malwarebytes from if you need to.

I can give you the link for the free AVG if that is what you want and what you have on the pc now you can go ahead and just get the latest version of the free one here.
    AVG Free Edition
    click on the green button on the right top for latest version.